Just Like That!

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Just Like That

Disciple: Master, I want to scale great heights. I don't know the Way or Goals. I don't even know whether I am capable. Maybe all I want is Happiness. I am just going with the flow. I am not even sure I am ambitious. I just want to live. Maybe I am already doing it. But every now and then, I see people around rushing ahead and my surety...

I am just myself and I don't want to give in. I contemplate and contemplate... I am just one in a million. What if I am not part of the race! Who cares. All I want is happiness. What do I do?

Master: Hmmm.... So you need the GIST ( Great Ideas for Starting Things). Your question is the GIST of this Blog. Just live on.. No philosophies.. No crap. JUST LIKE THAT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home