Just Like That!

Friday, October 31, 2008

the pepon tale


mistaken for a squash, I am a ribbed smooth rind
my eldest brother now weighs a dozen times you
of irish tales, to me the devil  and jack, not so kind
tropicana of albus’ folks,  my juice is mirth though.

from pie, yaqtin, kadu, tempura, dessert and ravioli
i travel the world west to east, boiled baked roasted
also for massiveness game, my masters so boasted
last not least, trebuchets test the chucking out of me.

mostly  second third rainbow hues, glowing in thoughts
pity the southern ocean never sees me, all others do
nine tenth aqua, source for definitely something i am
favorite of witches, my self-proclaimed nativity is illinois.

spooktacular,  baby boo & bear, sweetie pie, jack-be-quick
the moron carried me all his life, argh..devil. jack’o lantern
brains squashed, hallows evening carves me with million faces,
glimmering scary, welcome to the tale of  yours truly, a pumpkin.

neither the door stop, nor the attic please, after the night
either to eat or for fusion trials, too i am not best served;
inter i bless the earth, genesis from the pepitas sounds good, 
for produce great pumpkins, and the pies will follow.

for like men, either all of our good ones are taken 
or everything scraped out of our head with a spoon..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home