Just Like That!

Saturday, November 22, 2008

will it?


will it be the end of me, now that I gave him the fire
or the end of my way, torn apart n poked for the fire;
will it be the stop for me, now that I gave him the wheel
or my fears will be set in motion, tortured for the wheel.

will it be my Crucifixion, for I gave him the Ichthys
or the shatter of my blood, so much for the Ichthys;
will it be the hatred, for I gave him the evolved Ichthys
or the barbs for blasphemy to give the evolved Ichthys. 

will it be a disease on me, for I gave him the power to cure
or the flame of sin on me, for giving him the skill to cure;
will it be my foolishness, for I gave him the power of love
or the absent trembling, not a fear with his power of  love. 

will it be my betrayal finally, since I taught him to think
or the disappointment, it will end the only way, to think.
will it be an obvious pattern, for I show him my Numbers
or the anger, when the strings end, based on my Numbers. 

will it be far enough for him, I know it just as a split blink;
or the rise and fall, for the new strings, another split blink.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home