Just Like That!

Friday, September 04, 2009

promise me

promise me, you won't rip me like all do,
and make me ponder the phase, like all do;
as i see them passing and behaving the same
promise me, you'll rise a notch above them.

promise me, when i dim the lights to a minimum,
and sit on the floor, leaning on the walls;
with hands and sideway cheeks on my knees,
promise me, you will give me a smile in thoughts.

promise me, you won't leave me stranded,
else, i'll never desert you, in your thought;
and if i ever lean my head away from it,
promise me, you'll give me your shoulder again.

promise me, you'll understand, i am wrong,
i don't say a word, i say a lot of words;
when all i muster is a look upward, move on;
promise me, you'll understand, fresh i begin.

promise me, when my quietness chases me,
when the doves cry, and you know i try;
when you don't feel like being sad, but are;
promise me, you realize i know being there.

promise me, when i am left behind, for not looking up;
and they move away, rudeness wins for quiet and shy;
and i fail to explain every time, hence they pass me,
promise me, you won't say, i don't have the energy.

promise me, when there is a drop of tear, so much me;
for all your tears i changed to smiles unknowingly;
and the good and bad, that came in knowing me;
promise me, you'll own this one, and dry my cheeks.

promise me, when all the mocking and noise dies;
and my delusion and epiphanies, come to an end;
and my useless ramblings say, 'let go of me';
promise me, nothing changes between you and me.

promise me, when i don't think of breaking;
promise me, there is nothing to think about;
promise me, you'll shrug the void, the silence builds;
promise me, for i forget every day, how much i remember you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home