Just Like That!

Wednesday, August 22, 2007



We pass through the darkness of all nights, in anticipation of the few brilliant hours. You march along, merrily, balking once a while trying to figure out the few moments which define your life.

For when you gaze at them, the celestial bodies tell you there are no chains. You sparse those moments in the time web, by belittling the time remnant. If only, we had the luxury of of our elite moments, extended all through life...

The Blind Moment

Crystal in dark, myself for hours,
Eons of those phase I may bore;
How many affectionate ‘Bon Jours’,
One more radian, torch to roar.

Egged on or falling ahead, am I?
Oblique destiny breaks, not often;
To contemplate or be nonchalant,
Later, tint glow and clime of the place.

Dots scribbling or not on the satin,
My eyes seek the answers, just in
All epoch, they stare back at me;
Not saying, sands of life are free.

Blister they come, take by surprise,
For cover, conscience camouflages;
So pure, bits of thee many infinite,
I just wait, my moments of flashes.

Stars fade, but sun rises...

2 Comments:

  • A dog in the canal??...ha ha! u can write one on that too!

    By Blogger Pepey, at 12:13 AM  

  • Another amazing piece!
    Once again u were successful in conveying what is experiemced by all!!!
    :)
    Jyoti

    By Blogger Jyoti, at 11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home