Just Like That!

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

smart stupe complement

the alert things you do, I stop and run through the thoughts,
for you get up sharp obedient, I snooze a little, hazy lazy way;
ready you are, well trimmed, I rush through like crazy bots,
on time good breakfast you take, me too, but half an hour astray.

perfect bus, smooth ride to you, I run at its view, clinging on,
all set for a good day you, little exhausted commute for me,
good start at the desk for you, a tidy desk I could never don,
right post-its guide you, to organize my list, I am never glee.

polish one after other, artist, great feeling, satisfaction for the day,
tumble one after other, ugly dogged, dead, achievement of the day,
on the tick, post-its done, the corridors have a smart one leaving,
important ones done, un-essentials struggled, really time for leaving.

clean balance, sports awaits, music, friends and celluloid follow,
fluxed poise, instincts dictate, no one really knows what is to follow;
oneself, family, friends and world, nicely done in two dozen hours,
nothing to lose but scraped through all, so different the same hours.

for I have the sixteen lines and am very happy, even looking at thee
and probably you have the reverse lines and are happy, looking at me.

2 Comments:

  • yeah.. the poem reflects the poet's very psyche as he describes .... chaotic and comprehensible!

    seemed better when read the second time... ;)

    By Blogger Pradnya..., at 11:14 PM  

  • cool.. one from the local train anecdote expert.. majaa aa gaya :)

    By Blogger Scribbler, at 12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home