Just Like That!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

you, me and they

Time, you keep flowing, i won't say ticking;
Earth, you keep going one sided and dizzy;
Music, you keep up with the notes, dancing;
Words, you prove me dyslexic, n look fuzzy

Faith, why won't you once, step along with me?
Fate, that doesn't mean you always deserted me!
Reason, you do conflict with my utmost desire?
World, your morality and my code is ice n fire.

Honesty, you are a difficult friend of mine,
Prudence, for a reason i am crossed with you;
Hatred, i don't like you in the vicinity;
Humor, you are my defensive shield, affinity.

Ego, he goes, she goes, all go down for you;
Back, to the walls, so why the high head?
Phoney, i make of all different men like you;
Creator, lone strength, everybody will dread.

You, you keep me honest n famous, like no one else does;
Me, just glad, you watch over thoughts actions of mine;
You, you give me a lot of happiness, infinite thoughts;
Me, a mere drop, irrelevant, immaterial in your pattern.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home