Just Like That!

Sunday, October 04, 2009

i love the sea

my head is in a fog, as I stand in sand kicking you;
then when the sand clears, and I regret the kicks;
not to be restrained, a fine gentleman are you,
it’s when I try to contain you, and start the tricks.

I am angry, I am pensive, I come to you for words;
as I return disappointed, you keep ignoring me;
every time, expecting the bliss, but it just jades;
festering, exploring, you just keep testing me.

on some days, I just want to tell you how happy I am;
on days, I earn to tell you what I am going through;
and then some days, exhausted, I just sit with you,
yet I always feel, it never makes a difference to you.

dejected I trod along the shores, talk to me sometimes;
elated if I feel, I want to share the sudden spiritedness;
you lash at me, you withdraw from me, you drain me;
every unified drop, shows the disintegrated part of me.

It’s not just once that I felt like hugging you forever;
but I know the barrier, you are great and I am small;
I look at you, and i see the world as a dot behind you,
you don’t look at me, the dot standing ahead of you.

you don’t flinch, phlegmatically you recline on the bed;
i can never understand your enormity, nor the thoughts;
days will elapse, my agonies will turn into faded memoirs;
all golden behavior will smoke away one day for sure.

paranoid, but I’ll keep coming to you, no matter what;
you keep waving, I’ll spoil my cheeks, dry and leave;
I like you, the sea, and there are no two ways about it;
I like you, the sea, maybe I just don’t know I am naïve.

not a word more than this, I like you, the sea, very much;
I like you like never before, and nothing will change much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home