Just Like That!

Friday, January 29, 2010

that ignorance

last week or so, i was in India and i was reading my scribblings from junior college and also stumbled upon some snaps.. it just reminded me, of how i was back then..

i sometimes think why i don't stumble randomly into one of those people.. with people constantly saying 'small world', i am sure they are lurking around close by..

on my flight, the girl sitting in front of me had an uncanny resemblance to one of my college friend..
but i am sure she wasn't her, as this girl was korean. when we spoke, she told me her name and that she was from some place sounding like, 'dungeon'...

i have no idea how to spell her name or place, and i feel nasty.. i am sorry for that.. (now don't ask me how/why my college friend looked korean?)

it put me back onto the thoughts of my college years... it kept reminding me of how i was..

sometimes.. just weird things trigger some scribblings.. this is one i scribbled on my flight...


of the years speeding like the road side;
of the things falling in place, who knew,
of all the care, or the lack of it beside;
of all the love, that'll break n make you.

of an event till it happens to you,
the context, till you in the loop;
silence till you know how it sounds,
of rediscovery, how you were once.

the search, only when you tumble it dawns,
only the compulsion makes you see, a pause;
of things simplifying, how much you hope;
weird epiphany though you are not that type,

maybe it is just awesome; to the extent;
all the weaving around us; we are ignorant;
so much that it tangles; when you try to think more n more;
untangles if you let go; and just be the best of who you were..

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home