Just Like That!

Saturday, February 07, 2009

day to the week

i have my curses, of voyage and  friendly number 13
start of a working you somewhere, save me Jeeves;
interesting a part of you, made myth and them of me
ahoy, I can forget those, I have too much in my kitty. 

Shhh, I hear all of them saying, i’ll tell you what it is
she goes to school, quivering her head so cheerily;
am the face of the acting, working, studying classes
and the jovial transitive ones, made merry by me.

he scribbled on the canvas, that’s notes at workplace
she knows, afternoon is a pre-event, joy is so near
i create zombies, looking forward to rest and relief
stand still, your penta-routines , I set the stillness.

illusion I am, setting a joy prophecy for tomorrow,
i expire, but only to give way to your end phase;
after the curses on me, and routines of the race,
smile around and say: TGIF, Thank God Its Friday!

The weekend kick-starter and the day of the days,
Oh week! hail my presence, as the ‘Lord of the Days’.

3 Comments:

  • I wish Friday doesnt read this, or he will get confused in all the jargons! hehe

    Great work!! :)

    -Jyoti

    By Blogger Jyoti, at 9:06 PM  

  • thanks JD for reading..

    p.s. just because Friday is considered a bad day, you addressed it as a 'he' :)

    By Blogger Scribbler, at 9:08 PM  

  • well..if u wanna have it that way..then so be it.
    BTW i wrote he bcoz it was you who had written it. But i like ur interpretation more now! :D
    Hey guys arnd the world, my apologies for exhibiting my feminism, but its a member of ur own clan who's ditched u all!!

    hehehhehehehe
    - JD

    By Blogger Jyoti, at 9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home