Just Like That!

Friday, March 27, 2009

facets

innocent was a time, the first of the years,
the road of shyness, came along the way;
and I can think of a little sincerity though, 
but not too much of any humility wanders.

ignorance has a grip, all pervasive dizzy,
two struggles of greatness, flow forever;
and there are  moments, show me ‘lazy’,
complementing it is the intensity forever.

introspective at times, just one of those,
proactive at times, very laidback at times;
talk about one thing, it’s the blood rush,
and there is anger, as good as it sounds.

out of the frame, seeing the mind one day,
there are tears, which hurt a little like any;
pondering little, destiny has nothing to say,
prick me the fork of fears, not too many.

humor grips me, i am a slave to the smiles,
indifferent and stoic to some, not to sever;
work away myself, world is away for miles,
holding on to my solitude, my source ever.

stupidity and the hatred, my friends for thee,
so that my affection is not the better of you;
from different to ordinary to me, all you see,
like one of yours, is a choice and a facet of me.

till end is the quiet, quiet, quiet, smiling facet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home