Just Like That!

Saturday, March 21, 2009

listen listen

I listen to my mom and dad, and my siblings
I listen to my friends, also the critics ‘n foes;
I listen to every stranger, and all those girls
I listen to noise, sense and always the silence.

animate and inanimate things, I tend to listen
 said and the unsaid emotions, I tend to listen
welcomed and repulsive words, I always listen
everything in this cosmic space, I tend to listen.

the shooting star’s trail, I remember to listen
an insignificant event’s waves, I keep listening;
all the vibes in this world, I’m born to listen
real and the fictitious, to a lot I keep listening.

I listen to the voices that are not here now,
I listen to the vacuum of the vast space now;
I listen to the humming of the time line now
I also listen to the microscopic beings now.

I listen to you, your voice, your soul and truth
I listen to the fears, the wait and footsteps;
I listen to the ripples, the effect and the causes
I’m listening to gazillion of all of your thoughts. 

you won’t believe how much of all I listen,
yet I don’t know, how much of it I can listen;
small to all, I keep listening and listening,
they never stop, let me continue to listen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home