Just Like That!

Sunday, March 15, 2009

godspeed 1

6:59 am, Monday. a minute and my alarm goes off with the ‘blind melon – no rain’ guitar theme. With blinking eyes I switch it off, and as always wonder ‘why is there no work day, where you get up and feel you don’t need to sleep anymore?’ I get up, put on my playlist and check my stock values. I don’t see a 1000% gain. I am not the top 10 richest person in the country. That could only mean, I need to get ready and go to work.

morning chores, yoga, little workout, breakfast and I am ambling to the bus stop. It is cold, and 8:13 am. my bus is in 5 minutes. I call my mom as usual, and am talking to her. All through my conversation, the entity keeps staring at me. Let’s call this entity as G. to begin with, I ignore and continue talking. Finally, its 5 minutes to get down and I hang up. The stare still continued. I looked around and I was not mistaken. G was looking at me, unblinking. I was reluctant to ask anything. I continued ignoring.

I got down and thought, ‘what was all that about?’ it didn’t seem right. I had never seen G before in the bus, or anywhere. Thankful, that finally I was away, I started walking towards my office. G was right alongside me. seemed to glide swiftly, though I didn’t know for sure. It was getting ridiculous. I gathered some strength and said, “I think you are following me.” G nodded in disapproval. “what does a nod mean?” “why are you following me? it is freaking me out. What do you want?”

G said, “the forest, the cliff, you and the 2 year old kid sitting. The man with the lamp who led you to the house was smiling. The door had two roses attached to it. Before opening the door, you looked back anticipating someone.”

I was terrified. Those were the only remnant bits and pieces of my yester night’s dreams, I could remember. word to word. I didn’t know what the dreams meant or if they meant anything at all. But I hadn’t shared the dream with anyone. And if I had to, what do I say? But these were the exact words that were left of the dreams.. and I heard the exact words from G.

“You’ll believe me tomorrow, godspeed!” I thought I heard these words from G but nope, G was gone. I swiped my card key and entered my office.

something was not right, but I don’t ponder too much in life. 24 hours may or may not bring something. I couldn’t care less… but I had no idea what was coming. the next morning…

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home