Just Like That!

Friday, March 13, 2009

infinite potential

Potential pours from all the walls
I am in the center of that room;
you held me till a deserved splash
lights go off and out of the room.

there’s sense unlimited to channel
infinite silence to convey intent;
infinite ambitions and yet content
intransigent enough, avoid flannel.

Resolve sufficient, to get through all
Happiness enough, just know to find
Heart galore, to know when to let go
potential itself, to identify your mind.

talent infinite, to keep rising within
affection infinite, to know the essence
humility infinite, to know it’s a faze,
humor infinite, always smiles stay on.

into the room and the lights turn on
remnant potential, you take from me
nothing to offer,  I used all from thee.
infinite potential, for your word to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home