Just Like That!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

a sliding drop

on the black chassis, I see the shiny sliding drop, 
on the grass head, it seems to be a sliding drop;
on my canvas wall glass, drifts on a sliding drop,
on my coat shoulder, scurries on a sliding drop.

a cold faucet lets escape quietly, a sliding drop,
a forest rain, signs on leaves with a sliding drop;
a lake breeze,  leaves the air with a sliding drop,
a drizzle left my palms, ground for a sliding drop.

the time star on my brow, gave me a sliding drop;
an oasis brought sand, a feeling of a sliding drop,
the cactus and a moss, boasted of a sliding drop,
a parched breath got company of a sliding drop.

on the canvas,  the hands twitched a sliding drop
glided beautifully on her cheeks, a sliding drop, 
hit my outstretched hands, mind, a sliding drop
those moments got on the eyes, a sliding drop;

leaving the hand in the abyss, falls a sliding drop,
fears and nightmares chase me as a sliding drop.

in a far away land now, originates a sliding drop,
in a far away mind now, sparks on a sliding drop;
few die and few cling on, story of a sliding drop,
all joy and all life and all thought is a sliding drop.

2 Comments:

  • this is one of the most beautiful poems i have read... loved it...!

    By Blogger Pradnya..., at 4:30 PM  

  • thanks a lots for reading..

    its one of my favorites too.. :)

    By Blogger Scribbler, at 5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home