Just Like That!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

cat class


loathe the beings around them, in nature I guess
not sure but only men are disgusting I suppose, 
purring is reserved to only caress worthy servility;
I’ll bet my every penny, for an ounce of humility.

I scratched their ears with a very very big bill,
nope, no difference, what am I doing I thought;
Naily Transformers’, when messed around with,
 women, masters, almighty, then there is them.

misnomer, we are domesticated by them, the cults
protractable claws, phonetics and classified poo; 
cobby, tabby, tuxedo you name it, with blue eyes 
hunched charm, crooning cute, and all those crap.

‘cat-walk’, ‘wall-walk’, balance and finesse you say
soft paws, stripes, furry, tweaking ears, you say;
of royal, farmer, hunter, pet, companion you say,
nimble, agile, shhhhh silence, what not  you say.

boyfriends, husbands and dogs, are so envious
their share of time and more, big compromise;
they hate, give-in and chase them to vindicate
frustration is all remains, back to square one.

men reciprocated with bad luck tag, on was a war,
women joined forces as an ally, hell with the war,
amidst this, the kings roamed queen like on walls;
who to question, any land was an owned house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home