Just Like That!

Saturday, April 11, 2009

why so serene

i hold the soft palms, lead me where you want
the same memory lane for us, find a meaning;
i come along on all your thoughts, comfort line
i settle for this, or the next line,i think over that.

you  are there, and with me, two places always
i am here, and with you, us, four places always;
hold on, don’t say, this is just a passing phase,
with me, it comes back to quiet, as it is always.

there’s a caress, and i believe no bad in the world,
the nose tickle, and my thoughts call my smile;
your smiles and tears, not slightly on me, more so ever
shall i say, i don’t know any of your unsaid thoughts.

like a surfer, resonant with time, past and the future
i surf along, good i laugh, bad i shrug, and i keep still;
for you, there’s a peak, there are thoughts, and more
i have no idea, but for the palms, time and the caress.

all this passes, eons of time remain as mere moments
all words, thoughts and feelings, called ‘a good time’
for time makes you forget the best of times, totally
once there, it’s easy to move on, if you trust time.

it’s not possible, it’s me, and me, it’s quiet going always
hold on, don’t say, this is just a passing phase, illusional
with me, it comes back to quiet, as it is always. hold on,
hold on to me, i hold your palms, nothing more and less.

4 Comments:

  • i cannot figure the one word that could describe this poem. i used "beautiful" before... "romantic"... maybe... not in the lovey-dovey way in a subtle way

    and most importantly it touches some chord inside... yes.. it is beautifully-subtly-romantic...

    By Blogger Pradnya..., at 3:24 PM  

  • thank u so much..

    its a very good feeling, when someone gets what you write, for exactly what you meant it to be...

    By Blogger Scribbler, at 3:33 PM  

  • Amazing... :)

    By Blogger Jyoti, at 10:03 PM  

  • thanks jd :)

    By Blogger Scribbler, at 10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home