Just Like That!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

coin slip

pounding pounding, whirling stars;
around my head,  with etched scars
throw and  stack me in a booty bag,
for carry on what they call the bank.

hand giveth paper,  hand taketh me
I dangle perilously, in pocket of thee
as friends keep shilling, till gone is me;
as the hand giveth me to another thee.

 you flip me like I am on a trampoline,  
and call out, just to decide on some;
ignore as I leave you, don’t give a bean
for I come and go, and go and come.

they have a math dedicated to me,
silly of them, for its whimsy of me;
but you are you, chance is chance
you dance on little, on my dance.

some keep me ever, I say ridiculous
let go of me, you moron and let go;
let me flip and slip and kip about;
bounce and bounce and skip around.

tossed when new, saved when old
much better than what you get;
crap, I fell down hard and tumbled,
rolling along, the road is rough;

I am here, in scrap yard friends,
here I come; picked after eons,
pounding pounding, whirling stars;
around my head,  with etched scars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home