Just Like That!

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

i tumble

you know it’s not right, my mind;
disobedient, a wayward part of it;
not curbed, all the time on its own;
hell would be sweet, if it lashed out.

thoughts it cannons, dare it musters;
can’t dream of it, mind of fire it has;
no strings, no lip seals, there is evil;
and the vanity, self and the side wild.

you know it’s not right, my mind;
i look around, and all seems fake;
it rips the cover, and sees through;
i am disoriented, think it’s the mind.

why is something missing, is it me;
why do i focus staring at the ceiling;
twitchy as army of horses and men;
i keep touching the roof of hot tin.

something changed, my head hides it;
i am tumbling, and tumbling upward;
my glass thoughts, keep me looking;
you know it’s not right, my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home